These Catlow Ergo™ 75 kits come with everything you need to replace your hose assembly on your Service Station gas pump for cars and light trucks. Its ideal to replace a worn out hose assembly or keep it as a spare in case of a drive off or other malfunction with your hose assembly. The no-pressure, no-flow feature enables the station operator to control the dispensing fuel. The Ergo™ 75 is comfortable and the lightest nozzle ever designed. Purpose-built for easy, one-handed, self service operation.
- Ergo™ 75 Prepay Nozzle was created for self-service or card-lock systems
- One-hand operation via hold open clip and, low engagement force and weight and ADA compliant
- Automatic shut off
- Unleaded aluminum nozzle spout has 3/16 in. outside diameter which is standard for cars & trucks
- 3/4 in. inlet size
- Dispensing hose: 3/4 in. dia. x 9 ft. L
- Whip hose: 3/4 in. dia. x 8 in. L
- O-Rings and seals are Fluorocarbon
- For use with unleaded gasoline up to E10
- UL 2586 compliant
- Nylon scuff guard protects the nozzle and vehicle
- Splash shield included with nozzle
- Made in the USA
- 12 Month warranty from date of purchase
- Dispensing hose 3/4 in. x 9 ft.
- CTM75 3/4 in. Cam Twist breakaway
- C720 3/4 in. swivel twister
- Whip hose 3/4 in. x 8 in.
- Catlow Ergo™75 Automatic Prepay UL Nozzle with 13/16 in. Spout
- Splash guard
Nozzle Data Sheet (PDF Download)