Cipriani Harrison 34-Series Sampling Valve is a very widely used and accepted sampling valve for the process industry. This sampling Valve consist of a body and a plunger machined from a stainless steel (304L) bar stock with all surfaces machined and polished to 32Ra or better. The design of the valve is self-draining hence no retention of product or CIP solution.
Note: Optional SIP steam or water flush connection available. Please call 1 (800) 333-3331 for more information.
- Fetch samples either from pipeline or from tanks
- High flow
- Easy sampling
- Quick disassembly for inspection and cleaning
- Part: K10-34-SL-4-P4
- Series: 34
- Type: Sampling Valve
- Inlet: 1 in. Sanitary Clamp
- Outlet: 13/32 in. Pipe with Swickle
- Material: AISI 304L
- Seals: PTFE & Silicone Combination
- Maximum Product Pressure: 147 PSI (10 Bar)
- Test Pressure: 175 PSI (12 Bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 450°F (230°C)