Dixon Stepless Ear Clamps can be used for silicone, vinyl, polyurethane or other high-tech materials. They can also be applied to low durometer and/or thin-walled hose/tubing.
NOTE: Clamps are sold and priced only in box quantities (100). Please enter the total number of boxes you want to order.
- Composed of 304 stainless steel
- Ensured clamping seal
- Hold against pressure and vibration or material shrinkage due to temperature changes or aging
- Built-in spring action permits the clamp to breathe without loosening
- No steps or gaps inside the clamp
- Once installed and clamped, any tempering is easily visible
- Install clamps using Dixon 1098 or 1099 clamp tools
- Clamps are not reusable; they should not be pried open, doing so renders the clamps nonfunctional.