Dial regulators feature a transparent, pressure-calibrated, non-rising adjustment dial for quick adjustment of secondary pressure. The full reduced pressure range can be dialed in less than 270° of dial rotation. This feature is particularly advantageous if secondary pressure must be changed frequently.
- SCFM ratings at 100 psig inlet pressure
- Maximum operating pressure: 300 psig (20.7 bar)
- Temperature range: 32°F to 150°F (0°C to 65.5°C)
- 0-160 PSI adjusting range
- Two 1/4" NPT gauge ports standard, can be used for additional outlet ports
- One 1/4" NPT gauge port standard on models with gauge - can be used for additional outlet ports