Dixon Wilkerson Standard Regulators can be installed with the adjusting knob in any position. To increase regulated pressure, pull adjusting knob up and turn clockwise. To reduce pressure, turn knob counter clockwise.
- 0-125 PSI adjusting range
- Self-relieving standard
- Four adjusting pressure ranges available
- Two 1/4 in NPT gauge ports located on the front and rear faces of the body; ports may be used as additional regulated ports or for pressure gauges
- Models supplied without gauge use a GC230 gauge
- Maximum operating conditions: 300 PSIG (20.7 bar) and 32°F to 150°F (0°C to 65.5°C)