The series DPGWB pressure Gauges offer 0.5% full scale accuracy in a rugged, easy-to-use unit at prices comparable to mechanical Gauges. The stainless steel wetted material makes it suitable for a wide variety of liquids or gases. The Gauges feature user-selectable units of measure allowing one Gauge to be used for a variety of pressure scales. The DPGWB come with a protective rubber boot to protect against short drops and rough handling. Applications: Ideal for checking pressures at system start-up, Process applications, process start-up, OEM applications.
- Push-button zero reduce installation and service time
- High accuracy provides exceptional measurement for minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Selectable unit button provides reading in easily recognizable units.
- DPGWB: Liquids and compatible gases
- Wetted Parts-DPGAB: 316L SS
- Housing Materials: ABS plastic.
- Accuracy:±0.5% F.S. (includes linearity, hysteresis, repeatability).
- Pressure Limits: 2 x pressure range.
- Vacuum range max. pressure is 30 PSI.
- Temperature Limits: 30 to 120°F (-1 to 49°C).
- Thermal Effect: 0.05% FS/°F.
- Size: 2.62" O.D. x 1.52" deep.
- Process Connections: 1/4" male NPT.
- Display: 4-digit LCD (.425" H x .234" W digits).
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- Auto Shut-off: 20 minute auto shut-off.
- Weight:5.6 oz (160 g).
Product Manual (PDF Download)