Emergency Valves make product handling safer. EBW Air Assisted Valve have a shear groove that meets 49 CFR 178.345-8. and Mechanical meets 49 CFR 178.345-8. The seat area of the valve is located inside the tank shell as required by DOT regulations.
This valve gives you the advantage of a faster flow rate while fitting a standard 4” TTMA sump. The high flow rate is established by a full opening throat area. EBW Emergency Valves are available in 90 degree elbow type or straight type, 4” TTMA flanges or grooved outlet, and mechanical or air assisted.
- Mechanically Operated meets DOT 49 CFR 178.345-8
- Air Assisted meets 49 CFR 179.345-7
- High flow rate
- Fits standard 4” TTMA sump
- Shear section per TTMA, RP84-92
- Force ratings from TTMA RP86-92
- Shear groove meets DOT 406 requirement
- Optional external air cylinder available
- Available in grooved or flanged version
- Fluorocarbon O-ring