Emerson Fisher's Type HSR direct-operated, spring-loaded pressure reducing regulators provide control in residential, commercial, and industrial applications for natural, manufactured, or liquefied petroleum gases. Internal relief across the diaphragm helps minimize overpressure. Any outlet pressure over the start-to-discharge point of the nonadjustable relief valve spring moves the diaphragm off the relief valve seat, allowing excess pressure to vent.
Note: Regulators meet ANSI B109.4/CGA 6.18.
- Angle Body
- High Capacity
- Compact Design
- High Capacity Internal Relief
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI B109.4 / CGA 6.18 Requirements
- Fixed Factor / PFM Accuracy
- Series: HSR-PFCAMYN
- Style: Angle Body
- Material: Cast Iron
- Trim: Nitrile
- Inlet x Outlet: 3/4 in. FNPT
- Capacity: 1,927,000 BTU/hr
- Orifice Size: 3/8 in.
- Vent Size: 3/4 in. NPT screened
- Outlet Pressure Range: 10 - 12.5 in. w.c. (25 - 31 mbar)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 30 PSI (2.1 bar)
- Emergency Inlet Pressure: 150 PSI (10.3 bar)
- Temperature Range: -20° to 160°F (29° to 71°C)
- Certifications: CRN
Warning: Failure to follow these instructions or to properly install and maintain this equipment could result in an explosion and/or fire causing property damage and personal injury or death. Fisher™ regulators must be installed, operated and maintained in accordance with federal, state and local codes, rules and regulations and Emerson Process Management Regulator Technologies, Inc. instructions. If the regulator vents gas or a leak develops in the system, service to the unit may be required. Failure to correct trouble could result in a hazardous condition. Call a gas service person to service the unit. Only a qualified person shall install or service the regulator.