The Kuri Tec® Truespray™ hose has been shown to reduce unwanted herbicide carryover damage from PGR (plant growth-regulating) herbicides such as Dicamba. PGR herbicides, although water soluble, act as weak acids, and their removal requires more time, care and effort (Steckel el al. 2005). In conjunction with proper hose and sprayer cleaning techniques, the Truespray™ hose's permeation resistant liner greatly reduces the amount of PGR herbicide residue buildup compared to other hoses.
Even after repeated flushing other spray hoses can retain significant amounts of herbicide residue buildup long after use. During re-use this buildup can unexpectedly leach out of the hose, causing costly crop damage and subsequent yield loss - even years later! However, the Kuri Tec® Truespray™ hose features a permeation resistant inner liner with superior cleanout characteristics, helping ensure your herbicides and pesticides wind up where you want them, on the field. Scientific studies have shown over a 50% reduction in yield loss associated with herbicide carryover damage compared to other hoses that were studied. (Cundiff el al. 2017)*.
Service Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 130°F (+54°C)
- Permeation resistant Liner: Special LLDE/rubber blend liner flushes easily with water and resists herbicide and pesticide residue buildup - Helps keep crops free of unwanted chemicals
- High Chemical Resistance: Excellent resistance to most industrial and agricultural chemicals
- Dual Yarn Construction: results in a highly durable, long-lasting product that can also be used in high pressure applications
- Cold Flex Materials: Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- Pin-pricked Cover: Vents trapped vapors to help prevent "ballooning"
- Service Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 130°F (+54°C)
- Agricultural fertilizer
- Pesticide & herbicide spraying
- Chemical transfer
- Tree spraying