The DFO pleated media particulate filters are designed to assure consistent ISO fluid cleanliness while providing unsurpassed in-process life. The DFO is the best choice when the application has known free water and high particle loading. Velcon’s DFO filters transform contaminated fuels to meet stringent downstream ISO 4406 cleanliness standards for the demanding limits placed on diesel and biodiesel fuels. The DFO design balances high surface area and depth filtration to maximize filter life which reduces filtration costs.
- Reduced operating costs by removing particulates that can cause engine damage
- Reliable fuel injector performance when particulate contaminants are removed to meet ISO 4406 Cleanliness Standards
- Improved equipment uptime, reduces equipment failures, repairs, and/or replacements
- All filter components compatible with diesel and biodiesel blends
- Recommended change out pressure: 25 psid (1.7 bar)
- Nitrile Rubber sealing materials are standard
- Max. Op. Temp.: 225°F (107°C)