A common problem with component and filler parts is excessive wear and tear. When rubber breaks off a moving part, it can migrate through your system and into your product. Searching for and locating fragmented rubber parts is a costly time consuming and inconclusive process requiring expensive x-ray equipment, manual observation and an extensive maintenance program. Not locating a worn and lost rubber piece can have an even costlier outcome. We provide and easy and cost effective solution with metal detectable elastomers. By manufacturing a standard elastomer with a metal impregnated compound, displaced rubber material can now be located by an in-line metal detector. This alarm enables your system to instantly reject contaminated product.
Please Note: The 1/2" and 3/4" sizes are only metal detectable; they are not x-ray detectable.
- Easily detect lost elastomeric fragments
- Prevent product recall
- Lower product loss
- Stop distribution of contaminated product
- For use in standard OEM equipment
- Designed for microbial, high-temperature and mechanical applications
- Available in hygienic seals, screens, sheets, extrsions, valve stems and filler boots
- Call for other metal detectable products
Meets High Standards
- Elastomers meet Title 21 CFR 177.2600
- Meets USDA Hazard Analysis & Critical Control points
- Detectable metal additive meets the latest revision of the Food Chemicals Codex*