The FMT 3 is the latest development of turbine electronic meters. Features a symmetric measurement chamber allowing multi-directional flow and a LED-illuminated display of being rotated. Flow rate meter with illuminated digital display for streaming liquids utilizing the measurement principle of a turbine wheel counter. Suitable for diesel/fuel oil, AdBlue®, radiator antifreeze and water. The two-line LED display shows the current dispensation values and the total stored volume or 8 partial stored volumes. The display can be mounted to fit the viewing angle or moved about even after being installed. The symmetric measurement chamber allows the device to be used with all flow directions. The measurement precision is better than ±1%, the nominal operating pressure is 10 bar, and the burst pressure is greater than 20 bar.
- For use with a wide range of liquids such as fuel oil/ diesel, water, AdBlue®, and antifreeze.
- Display can be rotated in 90? increments.
- Meter is freely rotatable after installation
- Precise, robust, versatile
- Freely rotatable after installation
- Variable display orientation
- Large, illuminated display
- Precise measurements less than ±1%
- Shows flow rate Flow all direction
- 6-digit display
- Burst pressure of 20 bar
- 1 in. BSP Thread
- 145 PSI/ 10 bar
- 100:1 Pulse ration
- (2) 1.5 V AAA/LR03 Batteries last approximately 5 years
- Operating temperature-13°F to 131° F
- Display: two-line, LED-illuminated, 6 digit LCD display with a character height of .63 in.
- For use with diesel/Fuel Oil, Radiator Anti-freeze, and water
Product Manual (PDF Download)