UniVest® Insulation Jackets are "cost-effective" thermal insulation systems that help improve facilities in a variety of ways by minimizing costs and establishing greater operational stability. UniVest® Insulation Jackets are removable and reusable for easy installation, easy removal and easy re-installation, making access to equipment and applications simple. These collective advantages allow you to save on energy costs while reducing your organization's overall carbon footprint.
- Create a safer working environment for your employees and increase equipment lifespan by protecting key components from high temperatures.
- Made with standard, readily available, off-the-shelf components that can be easily configured for any custom configuration requirement.
- Compliant with OSHA safe-touch standards for exposed heated surfaces
- Increased control of process temperatures to enhance production capacity by reducing the amount of energy needed to keep equipment running at high temperatures.
- Constructed in three layers: (1)The primary inner layer (hot face) is made of Silica cloth, max. 1800°F, (2)The middle layer is made of high-density ceramic fiber, max. 2000°F, (3)The outer covering layer (cold face) is made of PTFE-coated fiberglass cloth, max. 550°F.
- High temperature insulation wrap
- 4 Straps
- Universal Fit
- 1 in. Thick
- Approx. "R" Factor .48
- 900 °F (483°C) continuous use temperature
- 2 in. to 4 in. diameter range
- 6 in. to 13 in. circumference range
- Green color
- Plastic processing
- Gas pipeline compressor stations
- Oil and gas extraction
- Petroleum and coal products manufacturing
- Cement plants
- Chemical plants
- Ethanol plants
- Pulp and paper mills
- Steel and metal manufacturing and refineries
- Glass manufacturing and melting
- Brick manufacturing
- Artificial synthetic fibers, rubber and resin manufacturing
- On process heaters
- Furnaces, ovens or kilns
- Conductive, convective and radiative losses from hot equipment surfaces
- Conductive, convective and radiative losses from heated product streams
- Natural gas pipeline compressor
- Other natural gas- or oil-fired turbines
- Reciprocating engine exhaust
- Furnaces, air compressors and internal combustion engines